[GPC] OWASP Student Chapters Program

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Mon Mar 14 16:30:02 EDT 2011

Agreed that you guys should harness the initiative already in place and move
quickly. I didn't realize there were already some actions from the Summit -
obviously things should be moved forward as already agreed upon.

My main point is just that I don't want you guys to add any additional
complexity or overhead by involving the full OWASP Projects process with
this initiative. I don't think there's any need for the GPC to be involved.

-Jason