[GPC] OWASP Student Chapters Program

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Mon Mar 14 16:08:00 EDT 2011

Jason,

IMHO, the best for the time being is to move on with what was agreed during the summit. Else we might lose those student chapters we currently have.

Renaming the project was oin of the pooints we had agreed on.

Hope you agree that this is better then having this initiative in a further stall.

Cheers,
-Martin