[GPC] OWASP Student Chapters Program

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Mon Mar 14 16:02:40 EDT 2011

Paulo,

The Global Committee Chairs has a brief conversation about this topic today.

I personally don't think that this initiative really falls under an OWASP
"Project".

I do think that it's important to have a mailing list to capture the
discussion. I also think the initiatives should have clearly defined goals
and a projected roadmap for accomplishing those goals. However, I don't
think that having those characteristics makes it an OWASP Project.

Tin, Martin, Dan took the action to coordinate the task between their
respective committees since it touches both local chapters, education
efforts, and potentially student membership.

-Jason