[GPC] RFP response

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Tue Mar 8 09:55:15 EST 2011

Kate,

I don't believe the GPC has (or wants) ownership of managing the OWASP
website.

While we do have an initiative specifically to address Project Hosting, this
RFQ appears to be specifically regarding OWASP's web presence and looks to
be driven by Matt/Tom.

I know Larry and Matt are close to closing a deal with RackSpace --- they're
probably in the best position to speak on this matter.

-Jason