[GPC] Project on threat modeling

Anurag Agarwal anurag.agarwal at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 16:46:09 EST 2011

Hi Paulo - I will send the roadmap this week for GPC to review. I also want
the wiki page so I can upload my notes from threat modeling session for
everyone to see the progress we made at the Summit and invite others to
participate in the project.

As for Ajax, I didn't realize I am still the Project Leader for Ajax
project. Going forward I just want to focus on threat modeling project and
would like to step down from ajax project leadership role.

Thank you for all your help.

Thanks,

Anurag Agarwal

MyAppSecurity Inc