[GPC] ESAPI licensing

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Mon Mar 7 14:25:48 EST 2011

Thank you, Chris. In similar circumstances could you please copy me? I thank
you in advance.

Regards,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,

 <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Paulo_Coimbra> OWASP Project Manager

To: owasp at owasp.org
Subject: ESAPI licensing

 We're looking to incorporate the ESAPI java libraries into our
applications, but would like to get some clarification on licensing.   Your
website mentions LGPL, BSD and Creative Commons.   Does the use/distribution
of ESAPI fall into one of those?

Thanks,
Ryan Camoras

Chris Schmidt