[GPC] preparing "German Language Project"

Ralf Reinhardt ralf.reinhardt at owasp.org
Mon Mar 7 10:48:20 EST 2011

Hi Paolo, committee and all the others,

thanks for all the useful information and the cheers, but just for the
records - the idea of *really* doing it came from Matthias Rohr.

I guess he's the one who would like to wear this hat now and will push
the project further. :-)

I'll forward him the mails which have been send in this matter so far.

Best, Ralf