[GPC] Request on orphaned OWASP Project: Application Security Assessment Standards Project

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Mon Mar 7 10:15:07 EST 2011

Hello Matteo,

First of all I thank you for volunteering to adopt an OWASP Project.  It is
with volunteers like yourselves that OWASP continues to succeed in making
application security visible. I have however to inform you that we had just
recently been contacted by another person, Bithika, being carbon copied, to
also let us know about his will to adopt this project. We have requested
Bithika to send us off two pieces of info and it hasn’t been done still.

Being so, I believe our GPC will have your both applications into account if
you are kind enough to send us the same info we have already requested to
Bithika:

-        The roadmap you propose to develop this project,

-        A short Bio/Curriculum.

I suggest that, meanwhile, if you still do not have one, you create an OWASP
wiki username so that you can edit our wiki pages.

-        https://www.owasp.org/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&type=signup>
&type=signup,

-        Please fill in your OWASP wiki username page with your above
referred Bio/Curriculum, Wiki Contributions and Email Address. Those
elements will help us with building a proper idea of your technical profile
and will facilitate the contact within OWASP contributors. See
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Mtesauro
<http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Mtesauro>  for an example.

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,

 <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Paulo_Coimbra> OWASP Project Manager

From: Matteo Michelini <matteo.michelini at gmail.com>

Date: 2011/3/6

Subject: Re: Request on orphaned OWASP Project: Application Security
Assessment Standards Project

To: paulo.coimbra at owasp.org

Hi Paulo,

I've seen that the Application Security Assessment Standards Project is
orphaned. In the next months I have to work on the prioritization of web
apps vulnerabilities and the integration with metrics such as CWSS and CWE.
Moreover, in the near future I have to work on the integration of SSDLC with
webapp security assessments. Do you think it could suits the requirements of
this project?

If yes I'd like to lead such project in order to try to give my contribute.

Let me know.

Kind Regards

--

Matteo Michelini, GCIH (Milan - Italy)

http://www.linkedin.com/in/matteomichelini

Linux registered user: #332873

oO°Oo_oO°Oo_oO°Oo_oO°Oo_oO°Oo_oO°Oo_oO°Oo_oO°Oo

This message, including any attachments, may contain confidential
information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and may be
protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender by e-mail or telephone immediately, and then immediately delete this
message.  Any disclosure, copying or distribution of this message, or the
taking of any action based on it, by any unintended recipient is strictly
prohibited.

oO°Oo_oO°Oo_oO°Oo_oO°Oo_oO°Oo_oO°Oo_oO°Oo_oO°Oo