[GPC] New Project: OWASP Software Security Process

Mateo Martinez mateo.martinez at owasp.org
Thu Mar 3 21:19:57 EST 2011

Dear all,

I really appreciate all your comments and suggestions. I´m aware of OpenSAMM
and the objective of this project is to provide to the industry a best
practice in the Software Security Assurance *Process *that for sure will map
a lot of points to OpenSAMM, and the Testing & Development Guidelines and
some more OWASP Projects too. But the main porpouse of this project is to
make focus on the SSA Process to be used by the industry as a reference to
be adopted inside the companies for development teams.

Please feel free to contact me or to continue with the clarification of the
project.

Thank you very much.
Warm regards,

Mateo Martínez