[GPC] preparing "German Language Project"

Juan calderon juan.calderon at owasp.org
Thu Mar 3 21:02:41 EST 2011

Achim, Jason

Actually, there is an standard way of doing it :) you can see all the
recommendations for starting a translation project at
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Internationalization#I_want_to_translate_OWASP_Materials_to_.5BPut_your_language_here.5D.2C_Where_should_I_start.3F

You can see there how to translate site pages to other languages (Please
avoid using IFLANGUAGE tags use /de instead, just ask Larry to Add German
Language to the list of supported languages as per the guidelines)

Anyway any question that you might have let me know how I can help, good
luck with this new project and effort and congratulations for joining to
those we promote OWASP mission "to make application security
visible,<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Video>so that
people
and organizations can make informed
decisions<http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Industry:Citations>about true