[GPC] New Project: OWASP Software Security Process

Jason Li jli at owasp.org
Thu Mar 3 20:47:33 EST 2011

I think it's a good idea that Matteo is made aware of OpenSAMM if he isn't
already. Certainly he should feel free to reach out to Pravir to discuss
where there might be synergy between this idea and OpenSAMM.

But there are many similar projects at OWASP, so even if the projects are
similar, we should not impede Matteo's development of the project simply to
see how his project might interact with OpenSAMM in the future.

-Jason