[GPC] OWASP German Language Project

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Thu Mar 3 14:36:49 EST 2011

I’ve read carefully your email and thank the concise update. It’s all good.
You and the German contributors can certainly count on having all the
support we can provide. I will set the project up with pleasure.

Please keep up the good work and stay in touch.

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,

 <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Paulo_Coimbra> OWASP Project Manager