[GPC] GPC Mailing List Archive

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Wed Mar 2 13:35:06 EST 2011

Jason, GPC,

I haven’t found anything related with this issue in my archive. However, if
my memory doesn’t fail me, we have made this decision (list archive only
accessible by mailing list subscribers) during a conference call in a phase
in which the Committees were still a recent organizational change in OWASP
and these questions about openness and privacy were just being initially
approached. I remember that we have inclusively discussed whether or not the
GPC mailing lists were only for GPC use. In this context, it seems that our
perception about these questions evolved significantly ;)  – please let me
know whether I should make our mailing list open for everyone.

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,

 <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Paulo_Coimbra> OWASP Project Manager