[GPC] GPC Mailing List Archive

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Wed Mar 2 13:13:03 EST 2011

Jason,

As for you question about the reason for the list archive being only
accessible by subscribers to the mailing list, I will check my personal
archive to see whether I find any reference. I will keep you updated.

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,

OWASP Project Manager <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Paulo_Coimbra>