[GPC] Project Submission Review Request for Mantra -Security Framework to OWASP

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Tue Mar 1 22:22:21 EST 2011

Keith,

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 6:15 AM, Keith Turpin <keith.turpin at owasp.org> wrote:
> When I went to the following site, which is linked to from the projects
> source forge page, my corporate firewall blocked it stating it contained
> malicious content.
>
> www.getmantra.com
>
> I have not requested a log report yet to try and determine the exact cause
> of this, but thought I would raise the issue to see if anyone might know
> what would trigger this, assuming that it is a false positive.

It isn't listed in Google i.e.
http://www.google.com.au/#q=site:getmantra.com as serving malware
based on http://code.google.com/apis/safebrowsing/ or Bing i.e.
http://www.bing.com/search?q=site%3Agetmantra.com

I would assume that it is your firewall/proxy as metasploit.com,
nmap.org, etc could be included on their list of web pages to block -
can you take a screenshot and send?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich