[GPC] Project Submission Review Request for Mantra -Security Framework to OWASP

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Tue Mar 1 12:33:39 EST 2011

All,

I am getting ready to set up this project but waiting to see whether or not
someone addresses Keith's concerns. Could I please have your input?

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,

 <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Paulo_Coimbra> OWASP Project Manager

abhi at getmantra.com

Project Contributor
Yashartha Chaturvedi
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Yashartha_Chaturvedi
yashartha at getmantra.com

Project Main Links

http://getmantra.com <http://getmantra.com/>

Conference Style Presentation

Attached herewith this mail

Conference Video

http://clubhack.blip.tv/file/4782270/
http://clubhack.blip.tv/file/4782285/
http://clubhack.blip.tv/file/4782289/

Publication

http://chmag.in/article/feb2011/mantra-%E2%80%93-free-and-open-source-securi
ty-framework

First public beta release

Mantra Security Toolkit - Beta 0.52  <http://clubhack.com/2010/> ClubHACK
Release on 5th December 2010 at Pune,India.

Please let us know if you find we have missed any information to provide or
for any further clarification in this regard.

Regards:

Yashartha Chaturvedi
Project Manager
Mantra - Security Framework