[GPC] GPC meeting notes - 2-10-11

Brad Causey bradcausey at owasp.org
Thu Feb 10 15:00:55 EST 2011


 GPC Meeting Minutes – 2-10-11


 *Location: *OWASP Global Summit 2011


 *Attendees:* Jason Li(Chair of the GPC), Brad Causey, Paulo Combria, Justin
Searle, Chris Schmidt, Matt Tesauro (Board Member)


 *Start time:* 1835 GMT


 Jason and Justin are new to the GPC, votes pending.


 Next 45 days:



   1.

   Establish Budget
   1.

      Meet more often in person (create a schedule?)
      1.

         Quarterly if possible (based on budget)
         2.

         Maybe the day before or day after a conference
         3.

         Rotate between member homes to reduce cost if necessary
          2.

      Project Hosting Funds
      3.

      Money for incentive program for reviews
      1.

         Jason suggests we do not use money directly for this
         2.

         Matt suggests we use points for memberships
         3.

         Season of assessment suggested by Paulo
          4.

      Money for technical writing review process for documents
      5.

      Money for document and graphic design
      1.

         details need to be discussed
          6.

      Promotion of projects suggested by Justin
       2.

   Next steps
   1.

      Flush out the implementation details of the budget items
      2.

      Finalize the 13(?) details of the Project Lifcycle


 One issue is that Paulo is being pulled in so many directions that he is
unable to handle all of the work with the GPC in a timely manner. We either
need to request delegation of authority to take Paulo as a resource or hire
another resource.


 Paulo suggests we hire another OWASP employee resource.


 Jason and Brad vote “yes” to our new new members Chris and Justin. Simple
50% majority achieved.


 Next meeting will be March 7th.


 We need to revisit how our projects are being licensed.


 Final revision of the vulnerability reporting needs to be done.





 *Action Items*

Jason will send out a doodle for the time of the next meeting.


 Jason will work on getting ballpark budgetary information for the budget
line items.


 Justin and Brad will work together on the 13 steps on the Project
Lifecycle.


 Justin and Brad will work together on getting “automatable” steps/metrics
from the project lifecycle.


 Chris - RFP finalization for the project infrastructure


 Chris - Setup the ESAPI summit


 Chris – Finish the vulnerability management process for OWASP


 Brad – Send out meeting minutes



 *Meeting Adjourned:* 1955 GMT

-Brad Causey
CISSP, MCSE, C|EH, CIFI, CGSP

http://www.owasp.org
--
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"
--
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/private/global-projects-committee/attachments/20110210/aa61861f/attachment.html 


More information about the Global-projects-committee mailing list