[GPC] New! OWASP Hatkit Proxy Project, led by Martin Holst Swende

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Fri Apr 29 13:43:05 EDT 2011

Martin,

For your information, I have fixed the broken links (rating & assessment
related) in both releases.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Projects/OWASP_Hatkit_Datafiddler_Project/Re
leases/Hatkit_Fiddler_v_0.5.0

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Projects/OWASP_Hatkit_Proxy_Project/Releases
/Hatkit_Proxy_0.5.1

Please keep up the good work and let me know if you need any assistance.

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,

 <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Paulo_Coimbra> OWASP Project Manager