[GPC] OWASP Hackademic Challenges Project

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Thu Apr 28 06:28:10 EDT 2011

Anastasios,

I’ve checked the project’s page and seen that, on the ‘Project About’ tab,
in result of the release’s renaming that you have done, a couple of links
were broken and/or misplaced. I’ve tried to correct the situation. Please
let me know whether you feel comfortable with the introduced changes.

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,

 <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Paulo_Coimbra> OWASP Project Manager