[GPC] Idea for project: Web Application Security AccessiblityProject

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Wed Apr 6 21:34:09 EDT 2011

Petr,

This is a great initial writeup - I understand your idea now. Thanks for
making your idea "accessible" :-)

As Paulo mentioned, he created an initial project wiki page and you can get
started right away.

One thing that we can't do is create a wiki account for you - so as he
mentioned in his email, you will need to sign up for a wiki account. Please
let us know your wiki account once it's been created so we can match it up
to the project.

Thanks - and let us know if there's anything we can do to support your
project!

-Jason