[GPC] After AppSec Research

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Wed Jun 30 12:13:48 EDT 2010

Hello David,

It's a pleasure to meet you. As Dave has said, if you eventually decide
making your OPA technology an OWASP Project, please drop me a line and I
will guide you through our established process.

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

OWASP Project Manager <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page>