[GPC] OWASP "Google Hacking" Project - Status - June 2010

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Fri Jun 25 21:13:48 EDT 2010

Hello Christian,

Hope you are well.

I've been following this thread carefully and, to be honest, the fact that
this project has been launched so long ago and its source code is not
released still is of concern to me as I doubt the situation is compatible
with OWASP mission and values.

 I've been back to your previous email to understand what you are intending
to do and got a bit confused as you previously said "(...) Hence, I agreed
that if interested parties couldn't provide a valid SOAP Search API Key
(which had been discontinued by Google well before I had started to present
this project) - then the source code was prohibited from being distributed
to them as it was against Google's TOS. (...)" and now, as far as I
understand, you say that is only matter of locating some URLs. Could you
please clarify?

I thank you in advance, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager