[GPC] OWASP Testing Guide: start a new project

Matt Tesauro mtesauro at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 13:59:30 EDT 2010

Matteo,

I'd love to assist on this edition.  I've had a couple of idea in mind
for whenever the next release started.  Looks like that time is now.

I also have a co-worker at Trustwave who would also like to assist as
well and had many years of testing experience.

Let me know what I can do to help you get this started and where I go to
signup to help on version 4!

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member