[GPC] [OCC] To talk about tonight

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Mon Jun 21 13:27:37 EDT 2010

Hello Lorna,

Dinis has told me you had agreed to drive the task of opening up a
submission process for us to announce and receive applications for our
recently created position of a Project Manager to be hired as an independent
contractor to deal with our OWASP ‘Chapter-lead’ Training activities.

I have also been told to ask you if you needed any assistance. So, if yes,
please just drop me a line.

Also, for your information, I already have one person that is willing to
send us its application.

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager