[GPC] OWASP "Google Hacking" Project - Status - June 2010

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Sun Jun 20 07:44:17 EDT 2010

Jeff,

This OWASP Project was presented when it was not possible to be issued
a Google SOAP Search API Key (i.e. post December 2006) and Google
removed http://api.google.com/GoogleSearch.wsdl at the beginning of
September 2009.

I am still trying to locate some of the URLs associated with the
timeline which I hope to have by the time of the OWASP NL Meeting in
ten days :)

I will be in the USA next weekend - maybe we can do a Skype Conference Call?