[GPC] Introduction

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Tue Jun 8 17:43:45 EDT 2010

John,

OWASP would love to have Northrop work with us on one or more of our Java
related projects.

Did you have a specific project in mind. One of the major Java related
projects at OWASP that Jeff Williams and I have been working on is the OWASP
ESAPI project. See: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/ESAPI

I see you are in the MD area somewhere. We are based out of Columbia, MD.
Maybe we can get together and talk in more detail?

Thanks, Dave

Dave Wichers
OWASP Board Member and Conferences Chair
OWASP Top 10 Lead and ESAPI project contributor

kate.hartmann at owasp.org