[GPC] FW: Introduction

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Tue Jun 8 09:58:37 EDT 2010

Group, Northrop Grumman is a large US defense department contractor and,
from this email, they are now interested in working with OWASP on the JAVA
project.

I'm hoping that someone from the projects committee would be able to reach
out to them regarding the project.

They would be a great asset to the OWASP community.

Thank you.

Kate Hartmann
OWASP Operations Director
9175 Guilford Road