[GPC] Project Download Button Link

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Fri Jun 4 18:17:51 EDT 2010

Nice one :)

Yiannis, can you also upload the source file for the image (i.e. the native
format of the tool you used to create it?)

Thanks

Dinis

On 4 Jun 2010, at 15:04, Yiannis Pavlosoglou <yiannis at owasp.org> wrote:

It worked!

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/JBroFuzz

it was the link= that I didn't know you could do.

Excellent, thank you guys, if anyone wants "download buttons" and can
tolerate my terrible graphics, please let me know.

Thank you,

Yiannis