[GPC] Project Download Button Link

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Fri Jun 4 09:54:22 EDT 2010

You mean on the OWASP wiki or on the GPC project details page?

On your own wiki page, upload the image like you would a normal
document to the Wiki (http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Special:Upload)

Then:

[[Image:JBroFuzzDownload.png |
link=http://sourceforge.net/project/platformdownload.php?group_id=180679]]

(Substituting the name of the image for whatever you happen to upload
it as of course)

I think we can incorporate that into the GPC project details page as
well once we can make it uniform for all the project pages.

-Jason