[GPC] Project Download Button Link

Yiannis Pavlosoglou yiannis at owasp.org
Fri Jun 4 09:48:20 EDT 2010

Nothing much Dinis,

I downloaded Inkscape and followed the tutorial for making a download
button. It took, like, an hour. If I have saved the template I could make
you "Download Webscarab" equivalent button in under a minute really.

So.. to make the offer more attractive, I am willing to make download
buttons for all release quality projects, provided we can link them, how's
that sound?

Thank you,

Yiannis