[GPC] [Owasp Source Flaws Top 10] how to evaluate risk from content management system--cms

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Fri Jul 30 11:46:37 EDT 2010

Hello Paolo,

Hope you are well.

I've marked the project as 'Inactive'. I am carbon copying our GPC to check
whether or not they have any recommendations for us/me.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Project#tab=Inactive_Projects

Have a great weekend,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager