[GPC] [Owasp-leaders] Sandboxed DOM API

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Fri Jul 30 09:33:25 EDT 2010

Hello Gareth,

I congratulate you on the progress made and thank your generosity J

I’ve uploaded your link here http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_JavaScript_Sandboxes#tab=Project_Details. If you disagree, please let me know.

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager