[GPC] [Owasp-board] ASVS needs a new leader

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Mon Jul 26 19:26:08 EDT 2010

Paulo,

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 3:23 AM, Paulo Coimbra <paulo.coimbra at owasp.org> wrote:
> I thank your kind offer to share the ASVS’s leadership. It goes without
> saying that both our Board and the GPC have the decision power. However, in
> my perspective, as project manager, I wouldn’t recommend we make such a
> decision until our inquiry is finished.

If OWASP wants the inquiry to appear fair then I would recommend that
the decision for the ASVS Project Leader be deferred until after the
inquiry then.

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 3:23 AM, Paulo Coimbra <paulo.coimbra at owasp.org> wrote:
> I also take the opportunity to let you know that even though I am slowly
> progressing, I am on the process of drafting an inquiry methodology for
> Board’s and GPC’s approval.

I would recommend that this process include an initial "hearing" i.e.
Dinis should have forwarded the false complaint made by trolls
directly to me and if he was not satisfied with the response then he
should have launched an inquiry.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich - http://www.owasp.org/index.php/user:cmlh