[GPC] [Owasp-leaders] Volunteers ready for action

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Sun Jul 11 05:03:14 EDT 2010

Hey Omar

This sounds great, can you provide more detais on these volunteers (for
example who they are), how much time they have available and how would you
like to manage their tasks? (for example do you want to be the central point
of contact for them?)

To kickstart this this process, at the GPC (OWASP Global Projects Committee)
we need help in
  a) completing the mapping of all OWASP Projects into the new
WIKI-template-driven GPC Project Assessement v2.0 structure and
  b) reviewing a number of OWASP Projects.

If some of your volunteers are new to OWASP, this would also be a great way
for them to get to know a number of OWASP projects

Dinis Cruz