[GPC] OWASP RFP Criteria project

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Wed Apr 28 13:08:04 EDT 2010

Hello Tom,

Hope you are well.

Could you please check your project details tab out and let me know if find
any problems or mistakes?

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_RFP-Criteria#tab=Project_Details

Please feel free to add any additional information or to request assistance
regarding its edition.

As your project reaches a point that you'd like OWASP to assist in its
promotion, the GPC will need the following to help spread the word about
your project:

 * Project Flyer/Pamphlet (PDF file):
http://globalprojectscommittee.wordpress.com/2009/07/21/what-is-this-project
-flyerpamphlet-thing/.

 * Conference style presentation describing the project in at least 3 slides
-
http://globalprojectscommittee.wordpress.com/2009/07/27/what-is-the-3x-slide
-presentation-thing/

As work on your project progresses and you are ready to create a release,
please let the GPC know of the change in status.

The GPC can work with you to get your project release assessed and moved up
the OWASP quality ladder from Alpha to Beta to Stable.  Not every release
requires an assessment - feel free to email the GPC if you are unsure about
your project's requirements.

Also I ask if you have already chosen a project license that I can add at
the Project Details tab.

That is all for now - I wish your project great success.

Should you have any questions or require any further information, please do
not hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager