[GPC] Email template

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Wed Sep 30 09:33:24 EDT 2009

Hello Matt,

As agreed I am re-sending the email content/template that I have been using
to deal with the matter of setting up new projects. My apologies for the
delay.

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager

To: paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Subject: OWASP Web 2.0 - orphaned project

Hello,

I have noticed that the OWASP Web 2.0 Project is listed in the orphaned
projects.  I am interested in assuming its lead.  Can you tell me what I
need to do, or if there's any information you'd like from me (or about me)
before proceeding?

Thank you!
Chris Bush, CISSP
Sr. Security Analyst
KeyBank

Email Classification: KeyCorp Public

***
It
is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying,
distributing
or using any of this information. If you received this communication in
error,
please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its
entirety,
whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic
personal
information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or
redisclose
such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for
which
you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
***