[GPC] OWASP Speakers, Trainings, Boot Camp material from the projects

Matt Tesauro mtesauro at gmail.com
Fri May 29 09:52:59 EDT 2009

Martin,

      Feel free to update that page.  I may have originally authored it
but its on a Wiki after all.  I'm pretty much of the opinion, if you
have the time, you have the authority. ; )

I also agree with your thoughts on boot camp vs training material.  That
is an excellent point.

-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Live CD Project Lead
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Live_CD_Project