[GPC] OWASP Speakers, Trainings, Boot Camp material from the projects

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Thu May 28 16:50:58 EDT 2009

Hi Matt,
Do you want me to update the Project_Wiki_Page_Minimal_Content page?

I think indeed, the boot camp slides should be part of the minimal. That as
it should only contain the partitioner's, targets and result.
The training indeed is a more detailed result after some work is done. You
need to have something developed in order to train anyone about it :-)

Both thanks for the quick response!

Cheers,
Martin