[GPC] FW: owasp top 10 finnish

Leonardo Cavallari Militelli leonardocavallari at gmail.com
Thu May 28 08:17:43 EDT 2009

Hey Dave,

Actually we don't have a standard, but an Interationalization project that
address those needs:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Internationalization

Regarding Top10 project, what had been done for other languagues was only
the doc/pdf translation:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Top_10_2007#Downloadable_Versions

Especific for Top 10, I believe that having only a Finnish downloadable
version would be better.

Best,
Leo Cavallari