[GPC] URGENT - RE: OWASP .NET Project - Final push to complete Summer of Code's deliveries.

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Wed May 27 10:55:55 EDT 2009

Mark,

Thanks much. If you agree I will send it off as soon as Dinis finishes his
review off. I am continuously chasing him down and so hopefully it won't
take long.

Regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager

To: paulo.coimbra at owasp.org

Summer of Code's deliveries.

Paulo,

I can put together a presser for the project this weekend.

Regards,

Mark

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 1:10 PM, Paulo Coimbra <paulo.coimbra at owasp.org>
wrote:

Hello Mark, Eoin and Gary,

I should have answered you long time ago. Please accept my apologies.

As far as I can see the .NET Project has made huge progresses and I take the
opportunity to thank you all.

I've made a couple of simple edits in the project's page - if you don't like
them please let me know and will reverse the process.

As for the completion of the project's SoC 08 phase, as you know, we still
need Dinis' review. I will chase him down and, as soon as we have this last
review done, I will recommend the project's payment.

I've seen you all agree and so do I that "More work needs to be done for
branding and promotion of the project, recruitment of contributors, advanced
research". Both Eoin and Gary have mentioned the project "needs a press
release to create awareness". Thus, could we count on you to put a couple of
lines together? If so I would do my best to divulge it as much as possible.

Many thanks, best regards,