[GPC] New OWASP Project: Input Validation with Java Annotations

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Tue May 26 13:08:38 EDT 2009

Dear Dag,

I thank you for your initiative to develop an OWASP Project and for
supporting OWASP Foundation.

As requested, I will set a new project page for you using a project skeleton
similar <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Live_CD_Project>  to
the one currently in use. To allow me doing so, would you mind sending off
the following data, please?

1.       Wiki user account - please
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Special:UserLogin> create a wiki account
and fill in with your personal details i.e., (1) email address, (2)
curriculum vitae/resume, and (3) past wiki contributions; see
<http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Tutorial> here how to do it and
<http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Live_CD_Project> here and
<http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Mtesauro> here an example of how it
will be used,

2.       Detailed roadmap including milestones for future developments,

3.       First Reviewer *,

4.       Second Reviewer*.

* Please have into account that, in result of what is established in the
above referred OWASP Assessment Criteria, the project's lead should suggest
two Project Reviewers and one of them should be an OWASP Project or Chapter
Leader. However, if you find it difficult or impossible, please let me know
and I will try and help.

Also, to have a general idea about the path a project should follow to reach
Release Quality, I recommend reading carefully the OWASP
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Project_Assessment>
Assessment Criteria.

Moreover, I am copying carbon both the OWASP Board and the OWASP Global
Projects Committee to check if they have specific suggestions and/or
recommendations for you.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate and get back
to me.

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager