[GPC] Declined: GPC Committee meeting

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Tue May 26 10:49:26 EDT 2009

My best suggestion would be to make it 6pm GMT. That's close to lunch
time for those of us in the Western Hemisphere while still not
insanely late for those in the Asia-area (Wayne, Dhruv, Puneet, etc).
The problem will be whether or not the folks in the Western Hemisphere
can manage to jump on the call during the work day. I think it'll be
tough for most of us...

-Jason