[GPC] OWASP Ajax Security project

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Fri May 22 14:01:00 EDT 2009

My answers are below inline.

Thanks,

Paulo

From: li.jason.c at gmail.com [mailto:li.jason.c at gmail.com] On Behalf Of Jason
Li
Sent: sexta-feira, 22 de Maio de 2009 18:26
To: paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Cc: global-projects-committee at lists.owasp.org
Subject: Re: [GPC] OWASP Ajax Security project

I admit I haven't been tracking very carefully, but have we gotten any
conflicting volunteers for projects?

[pc] I have been trying and keeping this spreadsheet
<https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/owasp.org/ccc?key=rHFvhU15v3S3myFqSWQVXyg
&hl=en>
https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/owasp.org/ccc?key=rHFvhU15v3S3myFqSWQVXyg&
hl=en permanently updated. Of course, something can have failed me but
otherwise we just have Anurag's proposal to assume the Ajax leadership.

In other words, is there a project out there that appears abandoned that
more than one person has volunteered to take over?

[pc] As above, I think not - at least until now.

Either way, I think our best course of action is to have anyone interested
in taking over a project submit a proposal to SoC to become the new project
leader. That allows us to objectively determine whether they should be
handed the project.

[pc]  I am not sure. What would happen if a proposal was refused in terms of
SoC for monetary reasons and we needed a leadership for the project in
question?

Thoughts?

--

-Jason Li-

-jason.li at owasp.org-

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 1:20 PM, Paulo Coimbra <paulo.coimbra at owasp.org>
wrote:

> Dear Anurag Agarwal,

> Thanks for volunteering to assume the OWASP Ajax Security project

> leadership. The decision belongs to the Global Projects Committee as a

> whole and so I am copying carbon them. I am sure your due answer won't
take long.