[GPC] OWASP Ajax Security project

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Fri May 22 13:26:13 EDT 2009

I admit I haven't been tracking very carefully, but have we gotten any
conflicting volunteers for projects?

In other words, is there a project out there that appears abandoned
that more than one person has volunteered to take over?

Either way, I think our best course of action is to have anyone
interested in taking over a project submit a proposal to SoC to become
the new project leader. That allows us to objectively determine
whether they should be handed the project.

Thoughts?
--
-Jason Li-
-jason.li at owasp.org-