[GPC] OWASP Ajax Security project

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Fri May 22 13:20:03 EDT 2009

Dear Anurag Agarwal,

Thanks for volunteering to assume the OWASP Ajax Security project
leadership. The decision belongs to the Global Projects Committee as a whole
and so I am copying carbon them. I am sure your due answer won't take long.

I take the opportunity to inform you that I am dealing with the proposal
that you have kindly sent off and very soon I will get back to you with more
information and details.

Many thanks, regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

OWASP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page>  Project Manager

Committee,

For your information please below Anurag Agarwal's background:

Anurag Agarwal is a web application security evangelist and Director of
Education Services at WhiteHat Security. He has 14 years of experience
designing, developing, managing and (5+ years) securing web applications and
has worked for companies like Citigroup, Cisco, HSBC Bank, GE Medical
Systems, etc. He is CISSP certified and a Sun Certified Java Developer. He
is an active contributor to the web application security field and has
written several articles on secure design and coding, spoken at various
conferences and maintains a website (http://www.attacklabs.com), where he
has published several proof of concepts on various attacks. He is associated
with WASC and OWASP and has a blog on web application security at
http://myappsecurity.blogspot.com

Technical Architect : Chander Singh (chander.singh at myappsecurity.com)

Specific activities and roles:

1.	Project Management and external interface - Anurag Agarwal
2.	Design and Development - Anurag Agarwal and Chander Singh
3.	Maintenance - Chander Singh

Thanks,

Email : anurag.agarwal at yahoo.com

Blog : http://myappsecurity.blogspot.com