[GPC] Your project - OWASP Report Generator - has been identified as INACTIVE - Action is required!

Mark Roxberry mark.roxberry at owasp.org
Thu May 21 15:37:01 EDT 2009

Brad, I agree with you on the visibility end.  It is a bridge between those
of us glued to our monitors (like me) and those who use the reports (on
paper or in a mobile form).  In some ways, making our case to
managers/stakeholders easier.  I'd like to take a look at it as that kind of
tool - though not sure what that means quite yet.  Anyone have a top 5 list
of commercial report generators for baseline ideas?  If it's o.k. with
everyone, I'll think about design changes and put a proposal out for review
on the tools mailing list.
Regards,

Mark