[GPC] Your project - OWASP Report Generator - has been identified as INACTIVE - Action is required!

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Thu May 21 13:24:07 EDT 2009

Dear Mark,

Thanks for your answer and for volunteering to assume the OWASP Report
Generator leadership. Given your past contributions, I couldn’t think of a
best scenario. Nevertheless, the decision belongs to the Global Projects
Committee as a whole and so I am copying carbon them. I am sure your due
answer won’t take long.

Many thanks, regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager