[GPC] OWASP Speakers, Trainings, Boot Camp material from the projects

Matt Tesauro mtesauro at gmail.com
Wed May 20 12:09:28 EDT 2009

FYI:  I added a bit of text to that effect on the page so that these
ideas and discussion is lost in the future.  See the last bullet.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Assessing_Project_Health#Project_Health_Ratings

-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Live CD Project Lead
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Live_CD_Project