[GPC] OWASP Speakers, Trainings, Boot Camp material from the projects

Matt Tesauro mtesauro at gmail.com
Wed May 20 12:02:42 EDT 2009

Paulo:  Your reply was quicker then mine but we had the same thoughts.

Martin:  If you look at the link that Paulo sent, you'll see a concrete
example of your first point.  For you second, I was thinking that
perhaps it can be part of the Project Health Rating metrics.  (see the
section above the link)

Having a training/tutorial would seem like a very good metric to use for
  the projects with the highest health rating.  Assuming that we more
prominently display level 3 projects, hopefully the allure of more
prominent placement is sufficient incentive to create the
tutorials/training your committee is looking for.

One other perhaps subtle part of the health levels is the idea that the
Wiki minimum content is checked whenever a level changes.  Hopefully
this will provide a mechanism to check that any material about the
project (like the slide deck) is up to date.  Certainly this should hold
true for those projects that are moving up the levels.

HTH.

-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Live CD Project Lead
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Live_CD_Project