[GPC] OWASP Speakers, Trainings, Boot Camp material from the projects

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Wed May 20 11:39:10 EDT 2009

Martin,

As you know we are currently reviewing our assessment criteria. In its draft
version, as “Project Health” criterion, we have established the condition of
having a “conference style presentation that describes the tool in at least
3 slides” -
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Assessing_Project_Health#Project_Wiki_Page_Mi
nimal_Content. Is that ok? If not, please free to edit directly the wiki.

WRT your second question, I believe the best and only list of assessed
projects we have is the SoC 2008’s one – here
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Summer_of_Code_2008 and here
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dcn8962c_41hjg48kd4.

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,